We have some new faces joining our faculty this coming year. Following is a list of the staff for 2019-2020:
- Principal – Maureen DeGrose
- Administrative Assistant – Amanda Kolden
- School Secretary – Bridget Martinez
- Religious ministry – Gracemarie Torzala
- Preschool – Leslie Barasha
- Pre-Kindergarten – Lisa Cassady
- Preschool Aide – Christina Valles
- Preschool Aide – Suzanne Jezewski
- Kindergarten –Christine Anzivino
- Kindergarten Aide – Loretta Swanson
- 1st Grade – Suzanne Dunn
- 2nd Grade – Clara Barthold
- 3rd/4th Grades –Susan Blowers
- 5th Grade – Kamala Lenke (Science)
- 6th Grade – Daryl Blowers (Social Studies)
- 7th Grade – Charles Lake (Math)
- 8th Grade – Darlene Blowers (ELA)
- PE/Athletics – Dan Luketich
- Art/Music/Theater – Elizabeth Peterson
- Extended daycare – Caitlin Lopez and Damiana Djetens
- 5th-8th grade parents – we are going one to one for these grade levels in technology. Chromebooks will be $300.00/Chromebook that your child will use 5th-8th grade as their own. SJS will manage the technology until they graduate. Let us know if you would like that amount on your FACTS account. We will purchase a Chromebook for your child as we receive payment. It will be theirs to keep at 8th grade graduation.
- On RenWeb, you will be able to access your student’s grades, calendar, homework, forms, etc.
If you are new to the school, go to http://www.renweb.com and go to ParentWeb Login (upper right corner tab). Click “Create new parentsweb account” using our school code: SJ-AZ. Type your email (this must be the email that St. Jerome uses to contact you). Click “Create Account.” An email will be sent to you. Please go to this email immediately and use the hyperlink to finalize your account.
- All families must have a FACTS account. This is our tuition management system and is mandatory for all families.
3645 E Indian School Rd #1, Phoenix, AZ 85018
Phone: (602) 220-0302